I've never been tagged before! So this is fun for me. And, it gives me something to post about. I have not planned any menus this week except I knew we would eat Super Bowl leftovers tonight.
That was the best game ever! I am so excited the Giants won. We love the Manning boys here. After all that excitement I just couldn't get my head clear enough to plan menus. I did make it to the store today and nothing even jumped out at me except a spaghetti squash.
Well, here is how it works: I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself, post the rules, then link back to the person who tagged me and then tag 7 more bloggers.
Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I really had to think about this one for a while. Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl tagged me! I started reading her blog months ago and it is one of my favorites! So, here are some weird and random facts about me:
1. When I was a child, I was deathly afraid of dogs. I know it's crazy. Those of you who know me would never believe this as I own 4 now. But I would get hysterical if a dog came near me. I am still afraid of really large dogs, or dogs who are not that friendly.
2. I am married to a musician who loves the spotlight. I am a total introvert. I do not like the spotlight AT ALL. I do not do public speaking. At church, I sit in the back, at weddings….in the back, any group function….in the back, baby showers….oh please don't make me say my name and say how I know the mother …that is public speaking. However, If I met you as a stranger in the grocery I could talk your leg off in the produce isle. And one on one with people, my brothers would say I don't shut up. Humm. I've got no good come back for that.
3. I love cemeteries. I used to work on my families genealogies and would go looking through cemeteries for family graves. I don't find them creepy at all. I always think about how much the people who are there were loved by someone.
4. Even being as shy as I am, in the early 1980's my husband's band played live music during all the Pacer Basketball games. It was during the era of Larry Bird and all those greats. I got to stand next to him once. That's a different story though. One time our base drummer was sick, and being that I did have 7 years of piano lessons, I got to play the bass drum with the band during one game. Course, that was when the Pacers suck worse than they do now and no one really showed up at the games!
5. I've been in the 500 festival parade a couple times!
6. I have a partially paralyzed vocal cord. But it doesn't slow me down in talking. Again, ask my brothers. I just can't exercise really hard because I can't get air in fast enough. It gets in the way.
7. I used to be a dental assistant. Since then I have always had weird dreams about my teeth. I dream they are falling out a lot. Or, like last week I dreamed I had this big old hole in my tooth. I kept walking around worrying what I would do about that big old hole. Weird huh?
So now, who or whom shall I tag. Hummm, how about: